I got tagged! (by The fantastic life of a little girl)
ABC about me
The ABC's of ME...
A-Age: 23
B-Birth date: Feburary 5th
C-Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom
D-Dog's name: Gina
E-Enter or Exit: Enter (e.g.new challenges....)
F-Favorite color: blue
G-Gold or silver: Gold
H-Hair color: Brown
I-Instrument: Keyboard (a long time ago)
J-Job Title: Public Affairs Assistant
K-Kids: someday....
L-Living arrangements: adorable, well-designed flatlet with a little backyard
M-Money: important
N-Nicknames: Alex
O-Odd thing about you: If I reflect on something, I touch my nose with my forefinger
P-Pet Peeve: train lateness
Q-Quote: " Life is what happens while you are making other plans" (John Lennon)
R-Right/Left Handed: Right
S-Siblings: my sis- Bettina :-) -
T-Time you wake up? 05:30am to have enough time for breakfast and to arrange
U-Underwear: H&M
V-Veggie you dislike: Cauliflower
W-What makes you run late: Trying to clean up the whole flat before leaving home. :-) so do I:-)
X-X-Rays: teeth & (lumber)spine
Y-Yummy food you make: several cakes & muffins
Z-Zoo Animal: meercat
I tagg einmalzummondundzurück!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen